Since store.modulesoft.in is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site. Please note that our bonuses are offered on behalf of our respected partners and are not an issue for a refund or chargeback.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Billing department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support department. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a "download issue" reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted for our Technical Support Team's approval. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer's choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support Department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer's false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don't guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Our Technical Support Team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products.
Please give it 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem.
Requests for a refund are accepted at email@example.com within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you apply for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our Terms and Conditions.
A refund is issued to you upon receipt of a Waiver of Copyright signed by you.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of store.modulesoft.in without revealing any personal information. However, store.modulesoft.in needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an affiliate account, receive store.modulesoft.in newsletter, or use certain store.modulesoft.in services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. store.modulesoft.in will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- store.modulesoft.in automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. store.modulesoft.in may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However store.modulesoft.in does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- store.modulesoft.in also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and store.modulesoft.in assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- store.modulesoft.in may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of store.modulesoft.in to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- store.modulesoft.in may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of store.modulesoft.in ;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to store.modulesoft.in . If you have provided personal information to store.modulesoft.in and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify store.modulesoft.in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your store.modulesoft.in Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, store.modulesoft.in uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, store.modulesoft.in retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- store.modulesoft.in may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of store.modulesoft.in websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions